2 a collection of writings; "he edited the Hemingway corpus"
3 the main part of an organ or other bodily structure [also: corpora (pl)]
- the body
- a collection of writings, often on a specific topic, of a specific genre, from a specific demographic, a single author etc.
Corpus (plural corpora) is Latin for body. It can refer to:
- Corpus Christi (disambiguation)
- Text corpus, in linguistics, a large and structured set of texts
- Corpus callosum, a structure in the brain
- Corpora cavernosa, a pair of structures in human genitals
- Hippocratic Corpus, the lectures and writings of Hippocrates
- Corpus (album), by Sebastian Santa Maria
- Corpus delicti, a legal term meaning "body of the crime."
- Corpus Delicti (band), also known simply as "Corpus"
- Corpus Inscriptionum Etruscarum, an index of Etruscan texts
- Corpus luteum, a temporary endocrine structure in mammals
- Corpus (sculpture), a sculpture of[Christ by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Corpus Reformatorum, a collection of Reformation writings
- Corpus separatum, 1947 UN Partition Plan for the Holy Land
corpus in Bulgarian: Корпус
corpus in Czech: Korpus
corpus in German: Korpus
corpus in Spanish: Corpus
corpus in Limburgan: Corpus
corpus in Dutch: Corpus
corpus in Norwegian: Korps
corpus in Russian: Корпус
corpus in Slovak: Korpus
corpus in Slovenian: Korpus
corpus in Swedish: Kår
corpus in Ukrainian: Корпус
A to Z, A to izzard, Festschrift, acquaintance, aggregate, all, all and sundry, alpha and omega, ana, anatomy, anthology, aquarium, assemblage, be-all, be-all and end-all, beginning and end, body, bones, bulk, capital, capital gains distribution, capital structure, capitalization, carcass, chrestomathy, circulating capital, clay, clod, collectanea, collection, compilation, complement, core, data, datum, each and every, equity capital, everything, experience, expertise, facts, factual base, familiarity, figure, fixed capital, flesh, floating capital, florilegium, form, frame, fund, holdings, hulk, information, intelligence, intimacy, ken, know-how, knowing, knowledge, length and breadth, library, mass, material body, menagerie, moneyed capital, museum, one and all, package, package deal, person, physical body, physique, practical knowledge, principal, private knowledge, privity, ratio cognoscendi, raw data, self-knowledge, set, soma, staple, substance, technic, technics, technique, the corpus, the ensemble, the entirety, the lot, the whole, the whole range, torso, treasure, trunk, venture capital, working capital, zoo